Spacecraft Telecommand Products
Our software Shell packages are components for developing telecommand and telemetry systems supporting CCSDS, ESA and ECSS standards and recommendations. They have been used in many operational space applications.
All our Shell packages are available immediately. Please contact us for information on technical details or licensing conditions for any of our products.
Two Shells support spacecraft telecommand, including the TC Space Data Link Protocol, the Communications Operation Procedure-1 (COP-1) and the channel coding (BCH code):
The Telecommand Encoder Shell implements the ground-based parts of a telecommand system and the Telecommand Decoder Shell implements the corresponding space parts of a system.
In earlier CCSDS and ESA standards, the TC Space Data Link Protocol was called Packet Telecommand.
We currently provide support for two types of telecommand security:
- Segment Level Security Interface (SLSI) for external implementation of security features
- Telecommand Authentication with the ESA Authentication Unit (AU)
- SLSI is available as an option in the Telecommand Encoder Shell and in the Telecommand Decoder Shell.
- The ESA AU is available as an option in the Telecommand Encoder Shell and in the Telecommand Decoder Shell.
- A free-standing Authentication Unit Shell package is available.